Home   Ask Question Discuss Purchase Submit Events Give Solutions Share News
Automobiles Beauty & Styles Business Computers & Internet Sports Travel Consumer Electronics Education Entertainment & Music Family Society & Culture Food & Drinks Health
Advertising & Marketing
Careers & Employment
Credit Cards
Personal Finance
Renting & Real Estate
Other - Business & Finance

Tax cut in salary

I am a salaried employee. I submitted the rent receipt of 19k per month in my organisation for tax exemption. However I did not submit the PAN card of the landlord and now suddenly in the month of Feb my orgainsation deducted huge amount from my salary as tax. This will happen for next month as well.

So now how do I claim the HRA because it seems that my company has rejected the rent receipt and they have not return it to me as well. What shall I do?

Please let me know how can I get the HRA claim now?

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts
Commented By: Tejas On: 02-04-2012

Hello Frnds,

I submitted the PAN card number in my organisations and they have adjusted in my next payment cycle.


Add Comment
Hot Categories: Religion & Spirituality Royalty Security Music Television Movies Football (Soccer) Personal Finance
Contact Us About Us Privacy Policy Copyright Sitemap